You have content and want on google. Today, we will try to learn some ways to submit to google. But, you know content has different types such article, video, image etc.
Here, we will different ways for different content. So, let’s start:
An app or website:
- Add your URL: You can submit your website directly for google’s index.
- App cradling: Do you have an app? If yes, you can get indexed here.
- Search console: if you have a website and didn’t any site map till now, then you are missing something important. You can submit your sitemap here.
- Structured data: you can label structured data content that could help your users to find relevant pages what the searcher is looking for.
- Google Ads Shopping: Did you ever use google shopping, google offers, and other properties? If not, then you should not miss this if you have a product.
- Google My Business: if you want to get your business on Google Maps, then it would be your best choice.
- Business view: You have customers and want to invite them to your business, then you can use this as a virtual tour.
- Google Books and eBooks: You are a good writer and already did an excellent ebook. Now, you are trying to sell them. You can promote your books online and sell.
- Google news: You have a website and you want to get ranked, then google news would be a great choice for you.
- Scholar: You can include your scholarly works in Google’s academic index.
- Base Map Partner Program: Improve and enrich the map of your community
- Google Indoor Maps: You can use this tools to upload floor plans or blueprints of your business to Google Maps.
- Imagery partner program: This one is another great option for local information.
- Local Enhanced Content: You can publish your local content via this.
- Map Maker: If you want to add local knowledge in map, then do it here.
- Photo Sphere: If you love photography, then you can share with world.
- Street view: Would you like to provide a panoramic virtual tour of your property? Then, you should try this.
- Transit partner program: This one helps to locate routes, schedules and fares.
- Video Search: You have published online video content and want to make that searchable on google, and then try this.
- Youtube: This one is already well known and you just need to upload, distribute, and monetize your videos.
Let’s have a look it again:
Which one is your favorite tools, leave a comment.